How to Get Reliance Jio SIM for any phone? (Working Trick)

Are you looking to get Reliance Jio SIM for your 4G phone? For now, Reliance Jio Preview Offer is only available for Reliance LYF and Samsung and LG models. But by following the trick, I explained below you can get the Reliance Jio Preview offer for any mobile model just in seconds. It is 100% working, and I’m attaching the screenshots I got when I tested on my 4g phone.



1. Download the My Jio application only from This link (Don’t download from Google Play Store, Reliance fixed the flaw in My Jio app, so it doesn’t work).

2. Once download finished, install it and open the application. My Jio app shows 10 different Reliance Jio apps on the screen, Install all the application with your WiFi connection.

3. Now Disconnect WiFi, Mobile Data and close the “My Jio” application also.

4. Again open the My Jio app without any internet connection. The app shows “Get Jio Sim” option on the screen.



5. Now enable WiFi and Tap the “Get Jio SIM” option.


6. The application will detect your location and shows whether the Reliance Jio is available in your area or not.



7. Now it shows the offer details, and you have to accept them.



8. Finally, there will be an option to generate Barcode for Reliance Jio Preview offer.


9. Now with Aadhaar card , one passport photo,  and the barcode generated by your My Jio application visit your nearest Reliance Digital store & get the SIM with 90 days free calls and data. If possible copy the barcode image saved automatically in your  phone gallery to the spare Samsung, LG phone borrowed from your friend. Then carry the Samsung/LG phone with the barcode image to get SIM without fail.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sanju 2018 Hindi V2 720p PreDVD Rip x264 AAC

Purchase Parle Namkeen From Nearest Shop & Get Upto Rs.250 Recharge for Free

Phonepe app offer get free upto 1000 Rs. (New user)